This is a recipe for just 1 person. It is ideal for singles like me. I haven't made this yet, but wanted to store it here because the magazine where the recipe is from (essen & trinken) will soon be in the hands of my magazine swap partner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve zucchini and cut into 1cm slices.
- 2Fry in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 3Add 150ml cream and cook until it becomes thicker.
- 4Add gorgonzola and let it melt.
- 5Season with salt (only if necessary, the gorgonzola adds already salt to the sauce) and pepper.
- 6Cook gnocchi according to the instructions on the package.
- 7Strain gnocchi and add to the zucchini.
- 8Mix well, serve on a plate and sprinkle with the basil leaves.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi With Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 914.5
- Calories from Fat 802
- Total Fat 89.2 g
- Saturated Fat 42.7 g
- Cholesterol 207.3 mg
- Sodium 780.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: