Use store bought gnocchi to make this deliciously rich dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs gnocchi (storebought just fine)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 lbs mixed fresh wild mushrooms
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2In a large oven proof skillet, heat olive oil with butter.
- 3Add mushrooms and shallots and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned, 12 minutes.
- 4Add the wine and cook until evaporated.
- 5Add the broth, cream and thyme.
- 6season with salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- 7Meanwhile, cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain well.
- 8Add gnocchi to the mushrooms and simmer, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 9Stir in 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi With Wild Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.7
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 102.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: