Recipe by Lizzie Rodriquez
From Taste of Home Magazine Warm tummies and hearts on frosty nights with this yummy skillet dish full of spinach, tomatoes, beans, gnocchi, melty cheese and Italian flavors. It makes a fast and easy meal-in-one. —Julianne Meyers, Hinesville, Georgia
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 453.59 g potato gnocchi
- 170.09 g fresh Baby Spinach
- 425.24 g cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 411.06 g Italian-style diced tomatoes, can undrained
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add gnocchi; cook and stir for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in spinach; cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add the beans, tomatoes and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with cheeses; cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.