Cooking Light. December 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen tiny peas, slightly thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vacuum-packed gnocchi
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- 2Add garlic and turkey to pan; cook 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink, stirring to crumble.
- 3Add crushed red and ground red peppers; cook 1 minute. Spoon turkey mixture into a bowl.
- 4Re-coat pan with cooking spray; return pan to medium-high heat. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and mushrooms to pan; sauté 5 minutes.
- 5Stir in peas; cook 1 minute. Stir in turkey mixture; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Cover and set aside.
- 6Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add gnocchi to pan; cook just until gnocchi begin to float.
- 7Drain gnocchi, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Combine turkey mixture, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup cooking liquid, and gnocchi in a large bowl; toss well.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese and basil. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi With Turkey, Peas, and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 594.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: