- 16 ounces gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow squash, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook gnocchi in boiling water according to package directions.
- While gnocchi cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add squash; sauté 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add spinach; cover and cook 2 minutes or just until spinach wilts.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in milk, pepper, and salt. Add gnocchi and cheese; stir gently. Serve immediately.