Recipe by esciera
This recipe is espectacular. But the only thing is YOU HAVE TO FINISHED DE SAME DAY AS YOU COOKED. YUMMMMMMMMM
Top Review by waynejohn1234
Probably one of the best sauces I have had and goes very well with gnocchi - will probably try adding some black Olives because my husband loves them. Thanks for an excellent recipe which will be past around to friends.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 0.25 ml chili flakes
- 236.59 ml dry white wine (good quality)
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 793.78 g diced tomatoes with oregano & basil
- 59.14 ml butter (cut in cubes 1-inch)
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- 907.18 g gnocchi
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet heat olive oil in medium hi and saute garlic and chilli flakes until golden brown (do not burned).
- Add wine and chicken broth and simmer reduce to half (10 minutes).
- Add tomatoes and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add butter (cut in 1" cubes and parmesan cheese, salt & pepper.
- PUREE IN YOUR BLENDER HALF OF THE SAUCE and combine with the rest of the salsa.
- Cook gnocchi accaording to package directions and mix with the salsa.
- Serve gnocchi topped with parmesan cheese on top and basil. (SERVE INMEDIATELY).
- Add cream to sauce to add richeness OR.
- Add vegetables of choice to sauce OR.
- Add saute chicken strips to sauce.