Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light. January 1999
- 2 cups thinly sliced shallots or 2 cups onions
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated gnocchi
- 2 cups shredded skinned cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup chopped parsley
- fresh-grated nutmeg
- In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, stir shallots and sherry until shallots are limp, about 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream, broth, gnocchi, chicken, and parsley. Stir until gnocchi are hot, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and season with nutmeg and salt to taste.