My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces mushrooms, stemmed and sliced (I use mix of shiitake and creamini)
- 1/2 cup shallot, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 1 3/4 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons sage, Chopped
- fresh parmesan cheese, freshly grated, to taste
- 1 lemon, halved
- 16 ounces gnocchi (or pasta)
- 1Cook butter and olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat until butter begins to brown. (about 2 minutes).
- 2Add mushrooms, garlic and shallots and saute until golden brown (about 10 minutes).
- 3Add stock and sage, simmer until liquid is about 1/3 reduced (about 10 minutes).
- 4Season with salt and pepper, squeeze a splash of lemon (I've also used white wine) into sauce, add cooked gnocchi and toss.
- 5Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 277.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: