My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (32 ounce) package gnocchi (frozen or shelf stable)
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara sauce (or 32 oz homemade sauce)
- 16 -20 meatballs
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1Boil the gnocchi according to package directions. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the marinara sauce and meatballs in a microwave dish and cook on high for a few minutes until heated through.
- 3Combine sauce/meatball mix with the gnocchi.
- 4Sprinkle each serving with mozzarella, if desired.
- 5If Baking:.
- 6Follow steps 1 through 3 and place in a 9x13-inch pan.
- 7Top with mozzarella and bake in a 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for about 25 minutes, until heated through.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi With Meatballs (Baked or Not!)
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 701.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: