My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (32 ounce) package gnocchi (frozen or shelf stable)
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara sauce (or 32 oz homemade sauce)
- 16 -20 meatballs
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1Boil the gnocchi according to package directions. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the marinara sauce and meatballs in a microwave dish and cook on high for a few minutes until heated through.
- 3Combine sauce/meatball mix with the gnocchi.
- 4Sprinkle each serving with mozzarella, if desired.
- 5If Baking:.
- 6Follow steps 1 through 3 and place in a 9x13-inch pan.
- 7Top with mozzarella and bake in a 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for about 25 minutes, until heated through.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi With Meatballs (Baked or Not!)
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 701.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: