Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
If you feel energetic you can make your own gnocchi. Or as in this recipe buy an authentic one and just make up this delicious and different sauce to serve.
- 750 g gnocchi
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook gnocchi according to directions. Drain set aside and keep warm.
- To prepare sauce place all herbs, pine nuts and cheese in processor. Process to combine.
- Add mayonnaise and chicken stock and process again.
- Season to taste.
- Pour sauce over hot gnocchi.