Gnocchi With Chicken and Mushrooms
- heat olive oil and add garlic, and sautee until translucent.
- add chicken and cook until brown.
- add mushrooms and cook until soft.
- separately, heat chicken stock with the tomatoes, until they are soft. Add to the pan with the wine and spices. Bring to a boil and reduce until simmering. Add a sprinkle of flour to thicken the sauce.
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions, then add to the pot, tossing to coat. Serve with a shaving of romano or parmesean cheese.