From Cooking Light. April 2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli rabe in boiling water 4 minutes. Remove broccoli rabe with a slotted spoon, and place in a colander; drain.
- 2Add gnocchi to pan; cook 3 minutes or until done. Drain gnocchi in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- 3Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic to pan; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- 4Add broccoli rabe, gnocchi, and reserved cooking liquid to pan; cook 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in salt and pepper. Place 1 1/4 cups gnocchi mixture in each of 4 shallow bowls; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi With Broccoli Rabe, Caramelized Garlic, and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 269.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: