Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cooking Light. August 2003
- 14 cups water
- 10 cups broccoli florets
- 2 (16 ounce) boxesvacuum-packed gnocchi
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup grated Fontina cheese
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Bring water to a boil in a large Dutch oven. Add broccoli and gnocchi; cook 3 minutes or until done. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broccoli mixture, fontina, broth, and pepper; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with Parmesan.