1/1 Photo of Gnocchi With Arugula, Morels, and Taleggio
A DELICIOUS invention inspired by a trip to the local Italian market
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g gnocchi (I used spelt gnocchi, but any neutral flavoured kind will do)
- 2 -4 teaspoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chili flakes (depending on spice tolerance)
- 100 g morels, diced (or other available fresh mushrooms)
- 3 cups arugula, minced
- 1/2 cup taleggio, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- arugula leaf, for garnish
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan over med heat. Add garlic and chili flakes, cook 2 min, until garlic is fragrant but NOT brown.
- 2Add mushrooms and desired amount of salt and pepper, cook until mushrooms are beginning to soften.
- 3Add gnocchi, cover and cook 3 minutes.
- 4Uncover, add arugula, and cook 2 more minutes.
- 5Stir in shredded taleggio before serving, garnish with arugula leaves.
- 6NOTE: some packaged gnocchi says you must boil them, but most cook beautifully using this method.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi With Arugula, Morels, and Taleggio
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 55.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: