1/2 Photos of Gnocchi in Rosa Sauce
You will love this dish! A simple tomato sauce made richer with a little cream and served over gnocchi. Buy frozen gnocchi to make it easier. Dinner will be ready in 40 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute garlic lightly in olive oil, then place in blender with can of tomatoes and tomato paste and blend.
- 2Add back to pan, add seasonings and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 3Add cream and simmer for 10 minutes more.
- 4Serve over gnocchi and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi in Rosa Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 242.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: