Taken from a magazine article on cooking within a budget - looks fabulous if done as individual gratins.
- Place tomatoes, oil, garlic, chilli flakes, sugar, basil and salt and pepper.
- in a medium pot.
- Bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes on low.
- Cook gnocchi in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 3 minutes or until they rise to the surface.
- Drain well, divide between 4 baking dishes, place on baking tray.
- Spoon over prepared tomato chill sauce.
- Pre heat grill, top each dish with sliced bocconcini.
- Grill 3 - 4 minutes till golden brown and serve.