1/4 Photos of Gnocchi Gratin With Chilli Tomato Sauce
Taken from a magazine article on cooking within a budget - looks fabulous if done as individual gratins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tomatoes, oil, garlic, chilli flakes, sugar, basil and salt and pepper.
- 2in a medium pot.
- 3Bring to the boil.
- 4Simmer for 20 minutes on low.
- 5Cook gnocchi in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 3 minutes or until they rise to the surface.
- 6Drain well, divide between 4 baking dishes, place on baking tray.
- 7Spoon over prepared tomato chill sauce.
- 8Pre heat grill, top each dish with sliced bocconcini.
- 9Grill 3 - 4 minutes till golden brown and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi Gratin With Chilli Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 206.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: