Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Maria Paola from Italy.
- Boil the potatoes with the skin in salted water.
- When they are cooked, let them cool, then peel them and smash them.
- Mix the smashed potatoes with the flour and the salt and continue to work the dough with hands.
- Spread some gf flour on a surface; take a piece of dough and make a ball out of it.
- Then give it the shape of a snake by rolling it on the surface.
- When the"snake" is ready (about 1 centimeter in diameter), cut it into many pieces about 3 centimeters long each.
- Do the same with the rest of the dough.
- The gnocchi cook very fast; 1 or 2 minutes in boiling salted water.
- They are ready when they float on the surface of the water.
- Take them out immediately and serve them with tomato sauce and parmesan.
- Note: You can make a lot of gnocchi and freeze them.
- You can also cook them in water while they are frozen, just remember to separate them from each other before you throw them into the water.