Very quick and easy. The servings arent super huge, but there very filling.
My Private Note
kinda b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
- 2Put spinach in microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
- 3Once broth is boiling, add the can of tomato sauce and stir. reduce heat to medium-high.
- 4Take spinach out of microwave and pull apart.
- 5Add to tomato mixture and cook for 3 or 4 minutes stirring constantly.
- 6Season to your taste.
- 7Add the gnocchi and stir.
- 8Cook 4 more minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi and Spinach Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 1262.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: