Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very quick and easy. The servings arent super huge, but there very filling.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 (36 ounce) package gnocchi (potato)
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
- Put spinach in microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Once broth is boiling, add the can of tomato sauce and stir. reduce heat to medium-high.
- Take spinach out of microwave and pull apart.
- Add to tomato mixture and cook for 3 or 4 minutes stirring constantly.
- Season to your taste.
- Add the gnocchi and stir.
- Cook 4 more minutes and serve.