Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very quick and easy. The servings arent super huge, but there very filling.
Make and share this Gnocchi and Spinach Tomato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
- Put spinach in microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Once broth is boiling, add the can of tomato sauce and stir. reduce heat to medium-high.
- Take spinach out of microwave and pull apart.
- Add to tomato mixture and cook for 3 or 4 minutes stirring constantly.
- Season to your taste.
- Add the gnocchi and stir.
- Cook 4 more minutes and serve.