Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fresh, Flavorful and Hearty. Blend of simple ingredients make up this wonderfuls italian meal.
- 1 lb Italian sausage (casings removed)
- 1 (16 ounce) package gnocchi
- 1⁄2 cup yellow sweet onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) bagfresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook Gnocchi as described on package; save 1/2 cup of pasta water for later.
- Add olive oil to hot pan; add onions and cook until softened.
- Add sausage with casings removed. Break up with a fork and cook until no longer pink.
- Add spinach and garlic. Cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add cooked gnocchi, 1/2 cup pasta water and cheese.
- Heat until cheese melts. Enjoy!