Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
a sofie original, very fast yet fancy meal
- 453.59 g gnocchi
- 118.29 ml peas
- 44.37 ml butter
- 29.58 ml fresh sage, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 158.51 ml fresh parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml water, reserved from gnocchi pot
- fresh cracked pepper
- Cook gnocchi according to the package instructions and salt the water. Be sure to reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid before you drain.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the garlic and saute for 1 minute (stirring constantly. Add the cooked and drained gnocchi and peas, top with parmesan, and cooking liquid. Stir until nice and creamy. Add 1 T of sage and reduce heat to a low simmer and allow the liquid to reduce (about 3-4 minutes). Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with the remaining sage as a garnish on top.