Recipe by Miss Annie
This is a creamy dish. It goes well with the gnocchi. Use as a main course or side dish. You could use the sauce on other types of pasta too.
Top Review by deb k
Oh this is divine!!! We went out to eat one night and I had a gnocchi dish with a 3 cheese sauce that I have been trying to duplicate. After having this... I'm going to scratch my prior attempt! This was so awesome! The flavor is just perfect for this dish! Thank you for posting!
- 1 lb gnocchi (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup mild gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put crumbled gorgazola into bowl with melted butter and a pinch of pepper.
- Blend with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Stir in parmesan and heated cream.
- Keep sauce warm.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil.
- Add gnocchi carefully to boiling water.
- Stir and cook briskly.
- When they come to surface, remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to bowl with the sauce.
- Stir well to coat gnocchi with sauce.
- Serve immediately.