1/2 Photos of Gnocchi Al Gorgonzola
Miss Annie's Note:
This is a creamy dish. It goes well with the gnocchi. Use as a main course or side dish. You could use the sauce on other types of pasta too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put crumbled gorgazola into bowl with melted butter and a pinch of pepper.
- 2Blend with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- 3Stir in parmesan and heated cream.
- 4Keep sauce warm.
- 5Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil.
- 6Add gnocchi carefully to boiling water.
- 7Stir and cook briskly.
- 8When they come to surface, remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to bowl with the sauce.
- 9Stir well to coat gnocchi with sauce.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi Al Gorgonzola
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.7
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 383.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: