This is a creamy dish. It goes well with the gnocchi. Use as a main course or side dish. You could use the sauce on other types of pasta too.
- Put crumbled gorgazola into bowl with melted butter and a pinch of pepper.
- Blend with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Stir in parmesan and heated cream.
- Keep sauce warm.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil.
- Add gnocchi carefully to boiling water.
- Stir and cook briskly.
- When they come to surface, remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to bowl with the sauce.
- Stir well to coat gnocchi with sauce.
- Serve immediately.