Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr 50 mins
Potato Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce &Chicken Kiev
- Step 1: Bake potatoes at 375 F in oven about 90 minutes or until done.
- Step 2: In a medium bowl, use potato masher to mash potatoes well.
- Step 3: Add 2 egg yolks to bowl.
- Step 4: Add 3/4 cup of flour and salt to bowl.
- Step 5: Mix everything well, knead dough and roll the dough into a foot-long tube shape. Use remaining flour to knead the dough. Now, using a knife, cut small, inch-sized pieces from the roll of dough.
- Step 6: Drop the inch-size pieces of gnocchi into rapidly boiling water and remove when the pasta floats atop the water.
- Step 7: Serve hot with white sauce.
Good gnocchi recipe, came together very easily, my husband had coincidentally already boiled potatoes for mash, so I used them for gnocchi instead! This made a generous amount for 2 servings, I served it with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce , put everything into a casserole dish and baked for a short time then sprinkled it with a little parmesan and browned under the grill. delicious, thank you Emma!!! made for Spring PAC 2013