Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Book: Throw Me a Bone by Sally Sampson
- 2 -3 sweet potatoes, cut into large dice
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (optional)
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Boil until the sweet potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain well, transfer to a large bowl, add molasses and peanut butter, if using, and.
- using a fork or a potato masher, mash until.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Divide into 1/4 cup size patties.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.