Book: Throw Me a Bone by Sally Sampson
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Boil until the sweet potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- 3Drain well, transfer to a large bowl, add molasses and peanut butter, if using, and.
- 4using a fork or a potato masher, mash until.
- 6Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- 7Divide into 1/4 cup size patties.
- 8Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnashed Sweet Potatoes for Pups
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g