Gluten Free and loving it's Note:
I actually adapted this recipe from Gluten Free Girl's Gluten Free French Bread Recipe. I am ellergic to yeast and I preferred the bread with brown rice flour. I also make it in a bread loaf pan instead of two small skinny loaves. I LOVE this recipe!!! I also used it to make bread pudding and it was perfect. I hope you all enjoy it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, place flours, xanthan gum, salt and sugar. Blend with mixer on low or by hand.
- 2Add the butter, egg whites, and vinegar.Beat on high or stir in by hand until well mixed.
- 3Pour batter into a buttered bread pan.
- 4If desired, brush with melted butter. (I spray with spray butter to reduce calories and fat.).
- 5Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- 6Remove from pan to cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten & Yeast Free Italian Bread
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 484.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: