A very moist and delicious gingerbread for those on a gluten free diet. So good you'd never know it was gluten free though, even the neighborhood kids ask me to make it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and flour an 8" x 8" glass baking pan.
- 3Shred zucchini and squeeze out excess moisture.
- 4Use a mixer to beat the eggs and add the sugar, molasses, oil and vanilla.
- 5Sift together the dry ingredients.
- 6Slowly pour flour mixture into wet ingredients and mix until well blended.
- 7Mix in the zucchini by hand.
- 8Bake at 350F degrees for 27 minutes. Let cool.
- 9Can be served with a sprinkling of confectioner's sugar or sweetened whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Zucchini Gingerbread
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.7
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 237.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: