Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very moist and delicious gingerbread for those on a gluten free diet. So good you'd never know it was gluten free though, even the neighborhood kids ask me to make it!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour an 8" x 8" glass baking pan.
- Shred zucchini and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Use a mixer to beat the eggs and add the sugar, molasses, oil and vanilla.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Slowly pour flour mixture into wet ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Mix in the zucchini by hand.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 27 minutes. Let cool.
- Can be served with a sprinkling of confectioner's sugar or sweetened whipped cream.