WI Cheesehead's Note:
I got this from Whole Approach.com, submitted by Ruth Denomme. The only thing I changed was using pizza sauce instead of the tomatoes. Even the zucchini haters liked it and it tastes like a regular pizza crust. We did have to eat it with a fork though, bcz the crust isn't as firm as regular crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups shredded zucchini, squeezed to get water out
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 450°. In a bowl, combine zucchini, eggs and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- 2Add flour and salt; stir well.
- 3Spread onto the bottom of a 12-in. pizza pan (or a jelly roll pan) coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Bake for 8-13 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°.
- 5Remove pizza and sprinkle with mozzarella, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, oregano, basil and Parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until onion is tender and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Zucchini Crust Pizza (Delicious!)
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 120.0 mg
- Sodium 605.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: