Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a recipe found on fastpaleo.com... grain-free indulgence! Holy crap, these are so delicious and soooo easy to make. Make some now!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grate zucchini and squeeze out excess liquid from the grated zucchini.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 baking pan.
- Bake 30 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean -- you have to keep checking the center of the pan for the brownies to set up, so the time will depend on your oven.
- Cool completely, cut into 16 squares, and eat, eat, eat!