Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a gluten free recipe from Cooking Free
Make and share this Gluten Free Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 158.51 ml light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml applesauce
- 414.03 ml gluten-free flour (4 flour blend)
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml xanthan gum
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 g cinnamon
- 354.88 ml grated zucchini
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans (optional)
- 118.29 ml raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 9x5 loaf pan.
- Combine oil, sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla applesauce & beat.
- Add flours, baking powder, xantham gum, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in zucchini, nuts and raisins.
- Bake for 1 hour.
I usu. love the Cooking Free recipes. Many have turned out. This wasn't one. I used her 4 flour blend, subbed Sucanat for the brown sugar and cooked for 70 minutes, but it was flat and so moist that it seemed hardly baked. I did add 2 T oat bran and 2 T ground flax, but that should have made it less moist. Don't know what happened.
Made for My 3 Chefs 2008. Really good, moist bread. It was so refreshing to bake something GF and have it turn out the first time. :lol: I didn't add the raisins as I didn't have any. Thanks for posting this Concoctionista!