I had a bunch of items in my pantry that I wanted to try and use up. As a result I came up with this filling, yet very healthy, soup. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (32 ounce) box vegetable broth, low sodium
- 1 cup mixed grains (I use Trader Joe's)
- 1 (15 ounce) can organic low sodium diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1 -2 cup water
- 15 ounces cannellini beans
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Heat broth to boiling.
- 2Add grains and dried spices and return to boiling.
- 3Continue boiling for 5 minutes.
- 4Add diced tomatoes and basalmic vinegar and boil for 5 minutes.
- 5Add water, spinach and beans and simmer until hot.
- 6Serve in bowls with parmesean garnish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Yummy Veggie Soup
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 241.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: