1/4 Photos of Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding
1 hr 5 mins
Beating air into the batter for the Yorkshire Pudding is the secret for this Gluten Free recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 220°C or 425°F or Gas mark 7.
- 2Place the flour and salt in a mixing bowl: make a well in the centre with a wooden spoon.
- 3Drop the egg and half the milk and water mixture into it.
- 4Gradually work the flour into the egg and milk and water mixture to form a smooth creamy texture.
- 5Slowly add the rest of the milk and water mixture and then beat well.
- 6Heat the oil in 8-10 patty tins or in a 23x18cm tray (9x7-inch tin) in the oven.
- 7When the oil begins to smoke, pour in the batter.
- 8Bake in the top of the oven until well risen and brown; about 20 minutes for the small pudding or 45 minutes for the large pudding.
- 9Serve immediately with your roast meal or serve it with golden syrup and cream.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free self-raising flour