Beating air into the batter for the Yorkshire Pudding is the secret for this Gluten Free recipe.
Make and share this Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oven to 220°C or 425°F or Gas mark 7.
- Place the flour and salt in a mixing bowl: make a well in the centre with a wooden spoon.
- Drop the egg and half the milk and water mixture into it.
- Gradually work the flour into the egg and milk and water mixture to form a smooth creamy texture.
- Slowly add the rest of the milk and water mixture and then beat well.
- Heat the oil in 8-10 patty tins or in a 23x18cm tray (9x7-inch tin) in the oven.
- When the oil begins to smoke, pour in the batter.
- Bake in the top of the oven until well risen and brown; about 20 minutes for the small pudding or 45 minutes for the large pudding.
- Serve immediately with your roast meal or serve it with golden syrup and cream.