Recipe by Glutenfree Hopefullsoul
When my husband requested a gluten free yorkshire pudding I searched the internet without very many results. Then I found this recipe on the Gluten Free Celiac Disease Forum... Thank you shawnmcb for posting your recipe. It was a huge success for my family gathering... they LOVED it!
- 158.51 ml gluten-free flour, mix (any)
- 78.07 ml cornstarch or 78.07 ml potato starch
- 2.46 ml salt (or up to 1 tsp to taste)
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml xanthan gum
- 2-3 whole eggs
- 236.59 ml milk or 236.59 ml half-and-half cream
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 425.
- Mix all dry ingredients well. Beat eggs separately, then add to dry ingredients, mixing well with electric hand mixer. Finally, add the milk or cream and beat for a couple of minutes (should be the consistency of thick cream).
- Grease bottom and sides of 8x8 pan.
- Distribute the batter evenly. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. You can tell by looking at it, how moist it is. If it needs more time, continue cooking until it looks right to you.