Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from an internet blog - GF on a Shoestring. Use GF Won-Ton Wrappers for gluten free wonton wrappers.
- Mix filling: ground beef, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, chopped scallion.
- Make egg wash with egg and 1 tsp water.
- Place about 1 tsp filling on wonton wrapper,.
- Moisten all 4 edges of wonton wrapper. Fold one corner to opposite corner, press out air, and seal edges. Then moisten top with egg wash and bring other corners over the top to meet and seal together. It looks kind of like an envelope with the flap up.
- Boil wontons 10 at a time in boiling chicken stock with sliced green onions and GF soy sauce to taste. Boil for about 4 minutes until meat and noodles are cooked.
- Remove wontons with a slotted spoon to bowls as they are finished.
- Wilt baby bok choy in boiling stock.
- Divide stock with bok choy and onions into bowls.