1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free 'witch's Broomstick' Cookies
Perfect as a Halloween teat, these cute little cookies are simple to make and taste great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate, stirrinig occasionally.
- 2In a bowl, beat together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and sugar until fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Beat in melted chocolate.
- 4In a sepate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, soda, and salt; stir into butter mixture in 2 additions to make a smooth dough.
- 5Shape dough into 3 dozen tablespoon-sized balls and stick one on the end of each pretzel stick.
- 6Press dough with a fork to make lines resembling bristles of a broom.
- 7Place each cookie on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- 8Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 9Transfer to wire rack and let cool before moving.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free 'witch's Broomstick' Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 28.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free pretzel sticks