1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free "whatever Floats Your Boat" Brownies!
This is a gluten free adaptation of Karen's WFYB Brownies (#32204). Gluten-free flour tends to make baked products drier. These were THE BEST gluten free brownies I've ever had. They're chewy, moist, and fudgy. As per Karen, the recipe doubles just fine - use a 9 x 13 inch pan instead and add a few more minutes of baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit.
- 2Grease an 8 inch square pan or line with foil.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine melted butter and cocoa. Stir until the cocoa is dissolved.
- 4Add sugar and mix well.
- 5Add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined.
- 6Add instant chocolate pudding mix and stir until well combined.
- 7Stir in vanilla, flour and salt until you no longer see any flour (do not overmix).
- 8Fold in "Whatever Floats Your Boat!".
- 9Spread in pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- 10Turn pan 180 degrees, turn heat up to 350, and bake for 8-10 more minutes. (Cooking time will depend on oven).
- 11DO NOT OVER BAKE - your brownies will come out dry. Adjust time/temp accordingly for your oven. If you do the knife/toothpick test, it should come out with moist crumbs, not clean.
- 12Cool completely before cutting into squares.
- 13For a double recipe, bake in a 9x13 pan and add 5 minutes to the baking time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free "whatever Floats Your Boat" Brownies!
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.1 mg
- Sodium 187.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: