1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Waffles
Chef #981359's Note:
Here's a fantastic gluten-free waffle recipe made with coconut flour. It's filling, tasty and high in protein and fiber. Top with pure organic maple syrup, fresh fruit or organic melted butter.
My Private Note
round w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease your waffle iron accordingly (see notes above), and start your waffle iron. Let it warm up for about three minutes. In the mean time, continue….
- 2Whisk together the eggs, coconut milk and melted oil or butter in a small bowl.
- 3Sift all the dry ingredients in the liquid ingredients and whisk slowly and lightly until smooth.
- 4After the waffle iron is warm, pour your batter into the center of your waffle iron and spread the batter out slightly. No need to spread it all the way. Press the other half of the waffle iron down gently and let cook for 4-5 minutes.
- 5Open the waffle iron and let the waffle cool for about 3 minutes. Carefully move a small spatula underneath the waffle, loosening it. Gently remove the waffle and serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 603.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: