1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Waffles
These waffles turned me into a breakfast eater!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the dry ingredients.
- 2Mix together the 1 1/2 cups milk and eggs; stir in the butter.
- 3Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- 4Add additional milk until you get a batter a little thicker than pancake batter.
- 5Spread a ladleful or so of batter onto the waffle iron and bake until the waffle is done, usually 3 to 5 minutes, depending on your iron.
- 6(Mine whistles.) Serve immediately.
- 7Freeze leftovers in a plastic baggie with a sheet of wax paper in between each waffle.
- 8NOTE: My absolute favorite flour for waffles is"All-Purpose Celiac Flour" by Kinnikinnick (They are based in Canada. www. kinnikinnick. com) If ordering online isn't an option for you, try this flour blend: 2 cups White Rice Flour, 1 cup Potato Starch, 1/2 cup Tapioca Starch, 1-3/4 tsp Guar Gum.
- 9Use 2 cups for waffles.
- 10(I haven't tried this substitution, but based on the ingredient list on the package and with help from Bette Hagman's books, it sounds like a good bet.).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 496.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: