These waffles turned me into a breakfast eater!
Make and share this Gluten-Free Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Mix together the 1 1/2 cups milk and eggs; stir in the butter.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Add additional milk until you get a batter a little thicker than pancake batter.
- Spread a ladleful or so of batter onto the waffle iron and bake until the waffle is done, usually 3 to 5 minutes, depending on your iron.
- (Mine whistles.) Serve immediately.
- Freeze leftovers in a plastic baggie with a sheet of wax paper in between each waffle.
- NOTE: My absolute favorite flour for waffles is"All-Purpose Celiac Flour" by Kinnikinnick (They are based in Canada. www. kinnikinnick. com) If ordering online isn't an option for you, try this flour blend: 2 cups White Rice Flour, 1 cup Potato Starch, 1/2 cup Tapioca Starch, 1-3/4 tsp Guar Gum.
- Use 2 cups for waffles.
- (I haven't tried this substitution, but based on the ingredient list on the package and with help from Bette Hagman's books, it sounds like a good bet.).