These are cut out cookies. I haven't tried them, but they get good reviews from the blog where they came from at nourishingmeals.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 709.77 ml gf rolled oats
- 177.44 ml coconut sugar or 177.44 ml another granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml arrowroot
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the dry ingredients into a food processor fitted with the "s" blade. Process until very finely ground (not as fine as oat flour, still a little coarse).
- 2Add wet ingredients, process until the mixture forms a cohesive ball. It may take a few minutes but it will happen. Pulse the processor if needed.
- 3Remove dough, finish forming into a ball with your hands. Chill the dough if it is too soft for 20 to 30 minutes. Then place on parchment or waxed paper for rolling. Roll out dough. Cut into heart shapes with a cookie cutter.
- 4Place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for approximately 15 to 16 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 5Dip in a glaze made from about 3 ounces dark chocolate, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, and 1 tablespoon sweetener. (Melted and whisked together over low heat). Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free, Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: