Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
All the comfort and joy of the traditional holiday snaps, but without corn, dairy, eggs, or gluten!
Make and share this Gluten Free Vegan Gingerbread Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup sorghum flour
- 1⁄2 cup arrowroot
- 1⁄4 cup potato starch
- 1⁄4 cup sweet rice flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon guar gum
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 1⁄4 cup softened vegan margarine
- extra rice flour for dusting when rolling and cutting out cookie
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream molasses, sugar and margarine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and beat just until a stiff dough forms.
- Place dough between 2 sheets of plastic wrap lightly dusted with rice flour. Roll out to 1/8” thickness and cut out shapes.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 10 minutes in preheated oven, or until cookies are firm to the touch.