Recipe by YummySmellsca
All the comfort and joy of the traditional holiday snaps, but without corn, dairy, eggs, or gluten!
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup sorghum flour
- 1⁄2 cup arrowroot
- 1⁄4 cup potato starch
- 1⁄4 cup sweet rice flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon guar gum
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 1⁄4 cup softened vegan margarine
- extra rice flour for dusting when rolling and cutting out cookie
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream molasses, sugar and margarine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and beat just until a stiff dough forms.
- Place dough between 2 sheets of plastic wrap lightly dusted with rice flour. Roll out to 1/8” thickness and cut out shapes.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 10 minutes in preheated oven, or until cookies are firm to the touch.