1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Vegan Brandy Cream
The Blender Girl's Note:
This vegan incantation of my mom's sensational brandy cream recipe can be made in five minutes and is utterly divine. This cream is delicious poured over Christmas pudding, fruit cake or berries. Or, try the "scoff-straight-out-of-the-blender" approach that I have been sprung indulging in this week! I deliberately kept this blend mild to accommodate children, and those people not fond of a really strong brandy flavor. But if you are like my family and can't get enough brandy - feel free to adopt my mother's approach, and free-pour like an alcoholic bartender and enjoy the ride.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Throw everything into the blender and puree until thick and creamy.
- 2Adjust quantities of brandy and sweetener to taste.
- 3Chill in the fridge and allow the cream to thicken slightly.
- 4**Please note - you will need a high-speed blender such as a Vitamix in order to achieve a really creamy consistency.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Vegan Brandy Cream
Serving Size: 1 (796 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1707.8
- Calories from Fat 1143
- Total Fat 127.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2345.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: