I was going nuts looking for this recipe after having these tasties at a picnic, and found it on the Almost Vegan blog-- a versatile and simple no-bake recipe, the 5-Minute Single-Serve Blondie. There are endless variations to this, but this one is my personal favorite for being tasty-- and liquid sweetener bolstered by extra dates helps hold this together better than dry sweetener does. I use a flat round container with a 6" diameter to contain the blondie, which I then score into 4 large pieces to have for school all week. You can also double this recipe to fit into a larger rectangular container to take to parties and score into far smaller pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the peanuts in a food processor, and do a rough chop 3-4 times.
- 2Add the dates one at a time, pulsing each time you add one.
- 3Pull the lid off, and drizzle the tablespoon of honey evenly around the date/nut mixture, followed by the vanilla.
- 4Leave the food processor on for about a minute, or until everything is well incorporated and sticking together.
- 5Scoop the mixture into a container or baking pan, and press down flat with your hands. Feel free to add some goodies, like chocolate chips or dried cranberries.
- 6Let set for about 10 minutes-- the bigger the batch, the longer it needs to set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Vegan Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.0
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 461.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: