1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Vanilla Wafers
Tiny, sweet, biscuit-like cookies with a delicate flavour. Add 1 tablespoon of instant coffee powder for 'Gluten-Free Coffee Wafers".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together; beat in egg, syrup, and vanilla.
- 2Dissolve baking soda in water; add to butter mixture.
- 3Mix in flour.
- 4Shape dough into small 2" rolls.
- 5Wrap and chill overnight (or longer).
- 6Slice thinly and place on a parchment-paper lined cookie sheet.
- 7Bake in a preheated 400* oven for about 5-6 minutes until VERY lightly golden.
- 8Decorate with melted chocolate, if desired.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Vanilla Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: