Recipe by Loveann504
I made this cake when I was 11yrs. old. Since my mommy is allergic to many foods and what's in them I made her a Gluten-Free cake. This cake is also Yeast-free. Can be made with a bundt pan or cupcakes or any cake pan.
- 473.18 ml bobs red mill gluten-free flour
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 473.18 ml Agave (Agave used in replace for sugar, regular sugar can be used instead.)
- mayonnaise (For Moisture) (optional)
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml Agave
- 354.88 ml fresh pineapple-mango juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix all DRY ingredients together.
- Add egg(s), Vanilla, Agave or sugar, and Mayo. Mix until there are no small lumps.
- Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Take the cake out of the pan onto a plate. Let it cool of completely.
- Mix Mango and pineapple juice, cinnamon, and agave together in a small bowl.( The glaze will have tiny lumps of cinnamon.).
- Drizzle glaze on top.