I made this cake when I was 11yrs. old. Since my mommy is allergic to many foods and what's in them I made her a Gluten-Free cake. This cake is also Yeast-free. Can be made with a bundt pan or cupcakes or any cake pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups bobs red mill gluten-free flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups Agave (Agave used in replace for sugar, regular sugar can be used instead.)
- mayonnaise (For Moisture) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Agave
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple-mango juice
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- 2Mix all DRY ingredients together.
- 3Add egg(s), Vanilla, Agave or sugar, and Mayo. Mix until there are no small lumps.
- 4Pour batter into greased pan.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 6Take the cake out of the pan onto a plate. Let it cool of completely.
- 7Mix Mango and pineapple juice, cinnamon, and agave together in a small bowl.( The glaze will have tiny lumps of cinnamon.).
- 8Drizzle glaze on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake With Cinnamon-Agave Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 348.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: