Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
I made this cake when I was 11yrs. old. Since my mommy is allergic to many foods and what's in them I made her a Gluten-Free cake. This cake is also Yeast-free. Can be made with a bundt pan or cupcakes or any cake pan.
- 2 cups bobs red mill gluten-free flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups Agave (Agave used in replace for sugar, regular sugar can be used instead.)
- mayonnaise (For Moisture) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Agave
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple-mango juice
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix all DRY ingredients together.
- Add egg(s), Vanilla, Agave or sugar, and Mayo. Mix until there are no small lumps.
- Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Take the cake out of the pan onto a plate. Let it cool of completely.
- Mix Mango and pineapple juice, cinnamon, and agave together in a small bowl.( The glaze will have tiny lumps of cinnamon.).
- Drizzle glaze on top.