Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
An attractive dish, perfect for company, this sweet and unique dish is completed when served with a ginger-orange sauce.
- 1-2 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 59.14-78.07 ml chopped onion
- boiling water, to cover
- 1.23 ml parsley flakes
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 28.39 ml dry breadcrumbs (gluten-free)
- 59.14 ml very finely chopped onion
- 0.25 ml ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml fresh rosemary
- 1.23 ml ground thyme
- 4.92 ml water
- 226.79 g lean ground turkey
- Cook carrots and onion in boiling water until tender crisp; drain and let cool.
- Measure next 8 inngredients into bowl; stir.
- Add turkey and mix.
- Pat mixture out onwaxed paper into a rectangle.
- Lay carrot sticks parallel to short side of rectangle, spreading over entire surface; scatter onion overtop.
- Roll from short side, using wax paper to help roll.
- Place seam side down in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350* oven for about 1 hour until browned.