Recipe by No Wheat For Me
Perfect left-over turkey recipe. I use rice noodles to keep it gluten free but any wide noodle will do. Best soup I've ever made.
Top Review by Glutenfreelinds
We are 8 days into gluten free due to a severe celiac diagnosis of our youngest. :( I have say, this recipe was AWESOME and all 4 of our kids loved it! The only change I made was to dice the celery and onions super tiny (that way the kids would not see them!!) lol Will Make this many many more times!
- 1 medium onion, choppped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 7⁄8 cup chicken broth
- thai medium rice noodles, handful
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey or 1 cup chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, celery and carrot in olive oil until soft.
- Add chicken broth and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add rice noodles and simmer about 5 minutes then add turkey and half of the parsley.
- Serve when turkey has heated through and garnish with remainder of parsley.